We're excited to announce we've made arrangements with a local Barnes & Noble to provide signed books on a monthly basis. Details as follows:
1. Fans may purchase as many books as they would like, however, BURNED is the only one available in hardcover. B&N will be offering all KMM backlist in mass market paperback.
2. Fans must pay for the books at the time of ordering with a credit card and are responsible for shipping if need be (members and orders over $25 ships for free).
3. Barnes & Noble in Newport, KY will accept orders the first 3 weeks out of each month, the last week of each month is reserved for Karen to come in to sign and for B&N to ship out the books via UPS.
4. Fans will need to work with Lindsay Farmer, who they can call at the store weekdays between 10 am and 2:30 pm eastern time at 859-581-2000, or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org and Lindsay will follow up with a phone call as soon as possible. Or, if local you can stop in at the store.
5. Barnes & Noble WILL ship internationally, however, fans that are international are responsible for shipping and any fees due to customs.
6. KMM will personalize with your name, "Stay to the Lights" and sign. She will also do 'Happy Birthday' or something similar. She will not write lengthy inscriptions (we've gotten enormously long passages in the past.) If you have a specific page you want signed, she will (make sure you have the right page for the right edition) but otherwise she will sign the title page. She signs with a Sharpie.
7. Please note the length of time between order and shipping. If you order the 1st week of April, KMM will not be signing your book until the 4th week of April so if you want the book for a certain date (say a birthday) please order in advance.